• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I go to leave USA and reenter after stamping?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?New Jersey
If one overstayed in the USA and left the country on his own, in 1993, would his overstay records be with the INS or the DHS? She is now on H1-B visa again since 2000. With 2 valid visa extenstions, is it possible to go back to the country of origin , get the visas stamped and enter back in the USA? Company needs her to travel for work. Please advice. Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential