• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I have some help please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rock_show

Queensland

I need to find a list that has the maximum jail terms for crimes such as murder, rape, manslaughter. Can someone please post figures or a link to a site.

Thank you

P

ProResearch

I am posting this for others, US or otherwise, as it is true this excellent free advice site deals with U.S. legal stuffs. Did you know that any Term or Act or Statute or Law or Phrase or Problem, etc., can most likely be found on the Internet and/or the world wide web.... by typing in a word or phrase into a search engine, like

www.google.com

www.dogpile.com

and a host of other search engine web sites. Even www.msn.com has a search window to type in words or phrases.

If you see by the results returned that you have thousands of hits or web sites, revise the search term and make it more specific or just view the first dozen or so as they are more likely closer to search term you were asking about. The way I look at it, it's your problem so no one will look (or 'search') harder than you when it comes to finding answers!

Using search engines is a must for doing your own research, and once you get the hang of it, it's easy to find what you want... generally that is ;). Here's a link that explains some things:

http://searchenginewatch.com/links/index.html

HomeGuru

rock_show said:
Queensland

I need to find a list that has the maximum jail terms for crimes such as:
Sory, there are no jail times for the noted crimes.

murder: village stoning to death.

rape: slow death by 22 poison arrows.

manslaughter: hanging from the community 'tree of life'
until death.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">