• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I leave the USA after a felony conviction?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Yes you can get a passport. Of course if you are on Probation, you will need permission from your PO. Although, to visit Canada or Mexico, you do not need a passport only a certified copy of your Birth certificate and any other form of picture ID, like a driver's license, etc, etc,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential