• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can i re approach the same court where i & my wife decided to live together but she isn't coming to live with me..CASE is still open plz view deta

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?Raonoke VA

My wife filed for divorce against me in 2017 i filed response that i dont want to give her divorce , in case proceeding my wife demanded spouse support which SHE (JUDGE) denied then few months later she filed for annulment and in court proceedings annulment denied by Judge .. me and my wife admit before JUDGE that we both love eachother and we want to live with each other .then after even that my wife didn't come to live with me since almost 8 months .she has changed her mobile number and residence...now i want to give her divorce because Enough is enough... i just wanna ask that can i file document in that court (where she filed for divorce since that case status is still OPENED) and request court for divorce so that i get separated and divorce from her as soon as possible .or i will have to file another fresh divorce case in my county (Washington) ?

Just Blue

My wife filed for divorce against me in 2017 i filed response that i dont want to give her divorce , in case proceeding my wife demanded spouse support which SHE (JUDGE) denied then few months later she filed for annulment and in court proceedings annulment denied by Judge .. me and my wife admit before JUDGE that we both love eachother and we want to live with each other .then after even that my wife didn't come to live with me since almost 8 months .she has changed her mobile number and residence...now i want to give her divorce because Enough is enough... i just wanna ask that can i file document in that court (where she filed for divorce since that case status is still OPENED) and request court for divorce so that i get separated and divorce from her as soon as possible .or i will have to file another fresh divorce case in my county (Washington) ?
Px Hx ...This member has 2 other threads in immigration : One he is the legal party and the other he is a friend. He is lying.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer

Based on your posts, your fluency in English is such that retaining a lawyer would be highly advisable.

I have 0 (z-e-r-o) confidence in your ability to competently fill out and file legal forms. Schedule an initial consult with at least 3 different lawyers/law firms and retain one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">