• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I stop him

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jjoanou

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona**************....

my question is this, my ex and I went to court and settled on custody...he gets him every weekend...now my question is that my son has to have physical therapy 7 days a week. but when he is with his father he does not get them done. so I want to know if i being the mother have the right to stop his dad from seeing him until i know that he will do his physical therapy....:confused::mad:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona**************....

my question is this, my ex and I went to court and settled on custody...he gets him every weekend...now my question is that my son has to have physical therapy 7 days a week. but when he is with his father he does not get them done. so I want to know if i being the mother have the right to stop his dad from seeing him until i know that he will do his physical therapy....:confused::mad:
No you do not. You have the right to go back to court and request that father's visitation be suspended due to the fact that he is not giving junior his PT. However, how do you know father is NOT giving junior PT? Have you informed father about PT? Have you given him all the information regarding PT? Have you informed dad of all of junior's PT appointments? Why did you SETTLE on this custody if dad did not about PT?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">