• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I stop the pain and we all get along

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

evebynite

evebynite said:
undefinedTexas
: :mad: I am trying to get along with next door but they are making it hard and i have not moved in it will be a while but now i have second thoughts about building . everytime i put or get my markers down they pull them up what's up with that?

evebynite

now they are putting a fench up 7 ft inside my property. i don't want any problems but i dont want people thinking they can just run over me either.

sun81

Is this a brand new lot? If so, the neighbors are doing something illegal by trespassing onto your property. So, they are starting off being jerks to you, and people like that don't want to be a neigbor. As far as erecting a fence on your property, well, they simply can't do that. Once again, they are trespassing, and possibly damaging your property. You need to contact your local police and have the fence building stopped, and file on them for trespassing, and interfering with you having your lot staked out. If the lot isn't new, have you had it surveyed? :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">