• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I sue husband's mistress?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

weefriends

What is the name of your state?NC
What is the name of your state?North Carolina
I am wondering if anyone knows of a law that states I can sue my husbands mistress?They had an affair that lasted 16 months.They are not together now.My husband and I am working it out (after 20 years) but I want to make her "pay" one way or the other?Any ideas????
Thanks,Tracy

Wolflmg

Wasn't this already talked about?

If I were you I just let it stay in the past, as you said you and your husband are trying to work things out. By going after her, where he also falls into blame, would only put stress on you and him. And end up being a reminder of what happened.

I recomend both you and your husband going into consouling together and try to work things out, as you been doing and put all of this behind you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">