• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I sue the car place for breach of contract?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N.Taylor

I live in South Carolina. Here is my issue: I bought a used car from a lot; I had the car for 2 months and the motor blew. Due to warranty I had with car lot, it got fixed. It spent 1 week in the shop and the day I got it out, it had to go back due to them not fixing it. It spent another week in the shop. Now 4 days after I got it back out it is having the same issue. The car place refuses to send the car to a better mechanic or give me something more reliable. I have tried multiple times to speak with the manager at the car lot, both in person and over the phone, but he refuses each time. The car is not drive-able and the mechanic does not fix the problem! What are my options here??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">