• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I Use A Preprinted Powerpoint Presentation At A Trial, Held In The Judges Confere

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

spike1951

What is the name of your state? Florida

I am very proficient at organizing data to present a technical/business proposal into a Powerpoint presentation. I think by using one I can "even the playing field" against the two lawyers against me and present a winning case.

I have convinced a 100,000 employee company, I work for, to accept two of my designs which have been in use for 4 years now, by using a clear, concise Powerpoint presentation.

WOULD I BE ABLE TO PASS OUT A SHORT PAPER COPY AND PRESENT MY CASE FROM IT?

S

spike1951

This is very important to my chances!!

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION ABOVE, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT?

THANKS IN ADVANCE:)

HomeGuru

Re: This is very important to my chances!!

spike1951 said:
PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION ABOVE, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT?

THANKS IN ADVANCE:)
**A: the judge will not like you shouting as you have done so here.

stephenk

who knows what the judge will allow.

In any event, be prepared to present your case with the powerpoint and also be prepared to present your case without the powerpoint.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">