• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I use rental property income as proof of income for a mortgage?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

It’s a promotional offered by my local credit union at the end of April expired June 30. The caveat is that it’s variable, no higher than 7% and no lower than 5%. So far it’s remained at 7% and I expect it to remain there until the end of the year when they mature. They just offered the same promo on Sept.1st. Here I was scouring the online banks back in the spring for he best rates and the best rate appeared right under my nose!
The Alpena Alcona CD limits the deposit to $7000, too, so there is a limit on the amount of interest you can earn.

Bali Hai Again

The Alpena Alcona CD limits the deposit to $7000, too, so there is a limit on the amount of interest you can earn.
Yes, I saw that a while ago. The limit for my CU is $250k. Merrick in Utah is promoting 5.60% / 12 month CD, 25k minimum. When our CD’s mature I’m considering treasury bills depending on the climate and offers at that time. You can earn close to a CD without tying up funds for any length of time If you choose a ladder that suits your needs.

quincy

Yes, I saw that a while ago. The limit for my CU is $250k. Merrick in Utah is promoting 5.60% / 12 month CD, 25k minimum. When our CD’s mature I’m considering treasury bills depending on the climate and offers at that time. You can earn close to a CD without tying up funds for any length of time If you choose a ladder that suits your needs.
It certainly can pay to shop around.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">