• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I use these Designs?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zants21

What is the name of your state? South Australia

I have recently started a clothing business. However, I want to know if the designs i have created are copyrighted or infringing?

quincy

I have recently started a clothing business. However, I want to know if the designs i have created are copyrighted or infringing?
FreeAdvice handles US law questions. You will want to find assistance in Australia.

Good luck.

adjusterjack

Consult an intellectual property attorney in Australia. You'll need to show the designs to get an answer to that question. It's a bad idea to do that on the internet.

quincy

Consult an intellectual property attorney in Australia. You'll need to show the designs to get an answer to that question. It's a bad idea to do that on the internet.
It was already advised that Zants21 seek assistance in Australia.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">