• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can minor sanctions from a community college end up on my transcripts?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

College acceptances are rescinded for a variety of reasons, the most common reason being criminal acts committed by the would-be student.

quincy

The disciplinary hearing may not result in any disciplinary action taken against Gavinstener and, even if there are sanctions, this fact may never be noted by the school on the transcript or communicated to the other school.

It is a big question mark on how the school interpreted the statements and how they will react to a clarification of the statements by Gavinstener. An attorney can help with the clarification.

HRZ

I agree with Quincy . Take a lawyer with you and follow his or her instructions ...OP, left to your own views and comments this could blow up in your face!

quincy

If you have the opportunity to post back after the disciplinary hearing, I would be interested in hearing the result.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">