• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can my co do this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sircomcast

What is the name of your state?new jerey
I work for a pharmaceutical co who required upon employment i get a sample cabinet for my house (they paid for it), my co installed a cable modem in my house (they pay for), i have sample audits 2-3 times a year where regis comes out makes suremy samples are in a secure locked cabinet in my house (correct temp, dry etc), i have also been provided with a laptop and printer in which i use to print reports etc. I also am required to take tests from home cable modem a few times a year for product knowledge. The company said that my home is not considered a home office (my first physician office of the day is "my office") They are now making me pay 100$ per month for my company vehicle fringe benefit. They said via irs i am required to paymiles from my house to my first office of the day because my home offic is not considered a home office. Can they do this? they have also built into the 100$/month mandatory personal miles that are use or lose. I do not drive my co car for personal use. My husband and i can both prove onwership (via insurance records) of individual personal cars for both of us. Can my company do this? thanks, we will be terminated if we do not comply and send in the 100$ per month to our company.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">