• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can my husband sue sprint for 60$ owed to him for a returned item?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Brandee37

My husband purchased a dual phone charger from a sprint store in Portland Oregon on April 4 2019 and returned it the same day because it didn't work right. He was told it would be 3 to 5 business days for the refund to put back into the checking account. It was never put back. He called the company repeatedly then was told it would take 7 to 10 business days. It still never showed up. He started calling repeatedly again and was told story after story about why he hasn't received his refund. He talked to 7 different customer care employees with no resolution please help

quincy

My husband purchased a dual phone charger from a sprint store in Portland Oregon on April 4 2019 and returned it the same day because it didn't work right. He was told it would be 3 to 5 business days for the refund to put back into the checking account. It was never put back. He called the company repeatedly then was told it would take 7 to 10 business days. It still never showed up. He started calling repeatedly again and was told story after story about why he hasn't received his refund. He talked to 7 different customer care employees with no resolution please help
Sometimes going into the store to talk to the manager personally works better than phone calls.

He can then ask Sprint for a cash refund, if your husband paid originally by cash or if your husband can show that payment was already received by Sprint from his bank.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">