• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CAN MY HUSBANDS FULL TERM RELEASE DATE BE EXTENDED? WE LIVE IN IDAHO

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mzdaniellesnipe

MY HUSBAND WAS ORIGINALLY SENTENCED ON 2/27/2012 The Sentwnce was imposed but immediately suspended and given 4 years probation, he violated and his probation was revoked and he was sent on a Ryder he completed the Ryder and was placed back on 3 1/2 years probation, he violated again and the judge RE IMPOSED his sentence on 5/16/2016. During this time parole is saying they forfeited 260 days from him so they added it on the end of his max out date.

quincy

MY HUSBAND WAS ORIGINALLY SENTENCED ON 2/27/2012 The Sentwnce was imposed but immediately suspended and given 4 years probation, he violated and his probation was revoked and he was sent on a Ryder he completed the Ryder and was placed back on 3 1/2 years probation, he violated again and the judge RE IMPOSED his sentence on 5/16/2016. During this time parole is saying they forfeited 260 days from him so they added it on the end of his max out date.
If probation is revoked, the original sentence is (generally) imposed and no credit given for time on probation. Additional time can be added to the sentence for the violation and the offense that led to the violation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">