• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can my Realtor hold my family hostage for ransom?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

When we had one of our houses for sale (and we had already purchased another home so we were desperate to sell), we were at home during a realtor showing. Our toddler (at the time) daughter decided to point out to prospective buyers what she thought was the most fascinating attribute of the house.

"There are mice in the kitchen!"

Exit those buyers. :)

Just Blue

When we had one of our houses for sale (and we had already purchased another home so we were desperate to sell), we were at home during a realtor showing. Our toddler (at the time) daughter decided to point out to prospective buyers what she thought was the most fascinating attribute of the house.

"There are mice in the kitchen!"

Exit those buyers. :)
:love::ROFLMAO::love:

quincy

48 posts, the OP was crazy and hasn't returned.

Boy, we do put an effort in for naught around here. :geek:
We are just prolific posters. Not much time has passed since the original post was posted yesterday.

We really cannot expect posters to hang around all day on a forum. They probably have some sort of a life. :)

justalayman

One of my neighbors actually had photos posted on a real estate site of the interior living area with garbage cans. We're not talking someone taking a clean/new garbage can and storing some items in it; we're talking about visibly dirty garbage cans in bedrooms with stuff haphazardly piled all over the place. The waste basket was actually in the bathtub in the bathroom photos. Most the photos were crooked, out of focus, or both. The house was part of an estate being settled. One heir + spouse and kids were living there (letting their own residence go into foreclosure, so they couldn't hope to buy out the other heirs).
I’ve sold houses that had walk paths through the detritus to get from room to room

I’ve had friends sell houses that were so flea infested the gal agent said it looked like she had dark nylons on. (She burned her clothes after taking them off prior to walking into her own home.

Cats can make a terrible odor

But if the price is right, there is usually a buyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">