• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can my sister get a life insurance policy on me with out my permission? please help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

etabunny

What is the name of your state? ca

Hope someone could responde to my desperate plight. Here it goes

My mother died around 8 years ago. When she died she left me an insurance policy she paid off. I took my mothers death vary hard and ended up in the hospital for 3 months. During the time of my mothers passing and me being in the hospital, my sisters sold my mothers house and took responsibility of the policy that she left me. I have tried on several occasions to find information and collect on my inheritance, but my sisters claim that my mother had the inheratance for me, for when I die and that inheritance will pay for my funeral. Plus, my sister that has my policy is the beneficiary of my death (which I did not know because my mother paid for the inheritance).

I know the insurance name and number but they tell me that I need the insurance policy number to give me answers but my sister has the policys

plus, I just found out my sister got polices out on me for when I die and I didnt give here permission to do so. She stole my idea and somehow got a policy out on me.. what could i do?

Plus, I just got married and would like to borrow from my inheritance and change my wife to be the sole beneficiary. My sister will not give me any information on my policy. Plus, I have a feeling that there are more policys but that she will not tell me about the other money. How do I find out if I have more policies that were left to me? Or if she has cashed out any of my policies? I deal with a vary untrustworthy family member and am vary poor and in a bad health state?

When I die? Will the money go to my sister ,since she is the beneficary or my new wife?

Please I need your help

K

knotcops

You have already posted this question. No double posts allowed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">