• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can My State Deny ME

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gman559

What is the name of your state? California. what i want to know is Can i be denied a real estate license if I commited a felony 15yrs ago and have not been in any other trouble since. I was 17yrs old and it was second degree arm robbery

HomeGuru

gman559 said:
What is the name of your state? California. what i want to know is Can i be denied a real estate license if I commited a felony 15yrs ago and have not been in any other trouble since. I was 17yrs old and it was second degree arm robbery
**A: what did the state consumer protection office real estate licensing section tell you when you asked them?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

gman559 said:

My response:

So, instead of drive-by shootings, you want to conduct drive-by appraisals?

IAAL

rmet4nzkx

If you were 17 at the time, did you petition to have your record sealed? However, Currently a woman who is a licensed real estate agent, used her license to stalk me and get me evicted after threatening to kill me. She was Discharged from the USMC on a psychiatric discharge, she got a license because it affords her a place to conduct identity fraud, but I don't think she told them about it, they know about it now and so does her employer. Better to be honest, find out what is required before investing a lot of time and energy, check on getting your record sealed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">