• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can not get in touch

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Brooke84

I have a Ssi claim.hired a attorney after I was denied.For the past 8 months I have not been able to reach him. I have important info for him.He will answer or return calls,emails etc.It's been 8 months or longer since we have had any contact.WHAT do I do and how do I go about doing it.

quincy

I have a Ssi claim.hired a attorney after I was denied.For the past 8 months I have not been able to reach him. I have important info for him.He will answer or return calls,emails etc.It's been 8 months or longer since we have had any contact.WHAT do I do and how do I go about doing it.
What is the name of your state, Brook84?

Have you tried setting up an appointment with the lawyer through his office so you can talk to him personally? Do you currently owe your attorney any money?

edit to add: I thought you might have responded to my questions by now. Apparently not. :)

Here is a link to the Social Security Disability and SSI Appeals Process, so you can see where in the process you are:

http://www.ssdrc.com/answers11.html

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">