• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can ny Niece have a chance to not get the bracelet?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LELEdelaa

I am from Boston Massachusetts. My niece is currently in a juveniles facility to be released on Friday after getting picked up on a probation warrant to get an ankle bracelet until a Hearing To be sure she doesn’t run. She had an epileptic seizure tonight Inside the facility , and is currently in medical. The plan is to still be released Friday . But due to her medical condition progressing can she not get the bracelet ? Is that a possibility ?

FlyingRon

What aspect of her medical condition with preclude the fact that she's already a flight risk and there's nothing about the bracelet that's interfering with her medical care. She should consider herself lucky she's being released at all.

LELEdelaa

I’m just wondering . With her condition worsening is it really necessary ? Is there a way around the bracelet since she will be in the house in bed rest ?

Just Blue

I am from Boston Massachusetts. My niece is currently in a juveniles facility to be released on Friday after getting picked up on a probation warrant to get an ankle bracelet until a Hearing To be sure she doesn’t run. She had an epileptic seizure tonight Inside the facility , and is currently in medical. The plan is to still be released Friday . But due to her medical condition progressing can she not get the bracelet ? Is that a possibility ?
Her parents should discuss this with her attorney. Why are you and her friends posting this on the net?

LELEdelaa

Why do you oppose her having the bracelet?
Its more so of a necessity concern . I see why it’s important for her to have it , but I just want to know a way around it to prevent the unnecessary stress it may cause with her health. I just want to know if there’s anything that can be done.

quincy

Its more so of a necessity concern . I see why it’s important for her to have it , but I just want to know a way around it to prevent the unnecessary stress it may cause with her health. I just want to know if there’s anything that can be done.
It would no doubt be more stressful for your niece to be in jail.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Or your niece could have avoided the stress by not doing whatever she did (since the details are missing).

Just Blue

Or your niece could have avoided the stress by not doing whatever she did (since the details are missing).
OP and another "friend" chose to post this minors criminal stuff on the net ...IMO that is wrong. It was reported to Admin. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">