• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can ny state sex offender get off the registry early?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

i was sentenced to 90 days in jail. i served 60 for good behavior. i also am and have been lowest level of 1 for the sex offender level.
As a Level 1 low risk offender, you are not listed on the public directory of sex offenders. Only Level 2 and Level 3 offenders are listed.

sp1100

i already know that i do still have to register vehicles..address etc which i wouldnt need to if off the registry

quincy

i already know that i do still have to register vehicles..address etc which i wouldnt need to if off the registry
Ah. Okay.

Well, you can petition the court for removal. See the first link I provided.

No one here can predict with any sort of accuracy what your odds of success will be but you can consult with an attorney in your area who possibly can give you an idea.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">