• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can only nurse, not doctor, testify in rape trial?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dansfvr

OK--During a rape trial, is it legal for only a nurse to testify? A man was convicted based only on the nurse saying, "there was redness and tenderness." There was NO other physical evidence presented besides some multicolored, random bruises (probably caused by the victim being drunk, high, and medicated at the party before the alleged crime).

Thanks for your time. If you respond, I'd like to know who you are so I can thank you.

------------------
Ms. Andrea E. Cashman
home-972-434-1511
cell-972-365-5821

D

Doomflame

The best thing that should have been done, is to have a 2nd opinion, by having a doctor examine her. What degree of rape was it? It also depends where the bruises were. If you provide more details, I can give more accurate advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">