• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can opinion/fact problem find a legal solution?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

While one may understand why an attorney may not take up such case (that's why I asked in my OP about per se), the magnitude of the imagined issue's importance with regard to the national interest cannot even be determined independently through referring it to a media outlet. There is no way to reach anyone to even talk to.
That is sad.

This forum cannot help you get the nation interested in your issue, though. That is not the purpose of this forum. Sorry.

Last edited:

Just Blue

While one may understand why an attorney may not take up such case (that's why I asked in my OP about per se), the magnitude of the imagined issue's importance with regard to the national interest cannot even be determined independently through referring it to a media outlet. There is no way to reach anyone to even talk to.
FYI: It's pro se, not per se. :)

trwthlark

That is sad.

This forum cannot help you get the nation interested in your issue, though. That is not the purpose of this forum. Sorry.
Of course, it's not the purpose of this forum to judge. As far as I understand, the purpose of the forum is to help people in finding ways for the truth, the good, the just to prevail. What are the way to establish that something is a fact and not an opinion? That's the purpose of my OP.

quincy

Of course, it's not the purpose of this forum to judge. As far as I understand, the purpose of the forum is to help people in finding ways for the truth, the good, the just to prevail. What are the way to establish that something is a fact and not an opinion? That's the purpose of my OP.
You can reread your other thread. Fact versus opinion was discussed already.

Good luck.

trwthlark

You can reread your other thread. Fact versus opinion was discussed already.

Good luck.
At the time, I didn't know that opinion/fact issue is a major problem in jurisprudence. The locked question had little to do with jurisprudence per se (hope the speliing is right this time). No need to even mention what importance the opinion/fact issue has in today's political milieu. I can't even think of a bigger political problem than determining whether what's uttered is statement of fact or statements of opinion. Therefore, the OP question cannot be reduced just to the question that was locked.

quincy

At the time, I didn't know that opinion/fact issue is a major problem in jurisprudence. The locked question had little to do with jurisprudence per se (hope the speliing is right this time). No need to even mention what importance the opinion/fact issue has in today's political milieu. I can't even think of a bigger political problem than determining whether what's uttered is statement of fact or statements of opinion. Therefore, the OP question cannot be reduced just to the question that was locked.
Okay.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">