• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can police use informants to try and entrap you on sex crimes within real sex encounters?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endofdays

What is the name of your state? Ohio

In the year 2002, my university found out I had been victim to 500+ counts of sexual battery by a female (a non-consensual sexual relationship). The forced relationship was due predominantly to threats made by a guidance counselor, who threatened me with life imprisonment for a crime I never commit if I did not stay with the girl and get married. After discovering the offense, the university retaliated against me with what I was told was an entrapment investigation that involved isolating me and forcing me to sleep exclusively with female police informants that were trying to get me arrested. For the next 15 years, I had tons of girls engaging in threatening conduct during sexual encounters that appeared to be entrapment attempts. For instance, there came a point where it seemed every girl I slept with would ask me to stop prior to ejaculation during intercourse to try and entrap me on rape. The traps failed miserably, and they never got me on anything. I was never questioned by police, and have never shown signs of being a sexually violent person. My academic adviser even took credit for the informants and tried to extort me by threatening to fail me out of my graduate program if I didn't give them 'dirt' they needed to protect themselves.

Is this legal? Can police informants have sex with you then try to entrap you on sex crimes? What crimes are being committed here?

I can prove the police are violating my rights, but this requires disclosing the information on nearly all my sexual encounters, and the police are pretty much threatening to misrepresent the information or use it to conspire with the snitches to make up lies and fabricate testimony. They will do anything to save themselves millions in a legal settlement and protect their officers from sex crimes charges.

quincy

What is the name of your state? Ohio

In the year 2002, my university found out I had been victim to 500+ counts of sexual battery by a female (a non-consensual sexual relationship). The forced relationship was due predominantly to threats made by a guidance counselor, who threatened me with life imprisonment for a crime I never commit if I did not stay with the girl and get married. After discovering the offense, the university retaliated against me with what I was told was an entrapment investigation that involved isolating me and forcing me to sleep exclusively with female police informants that were trying to get me arrested. For the next 15 years, I had tons of girls engaging in threatening conduct during sexual encounters that appeared to be entrapment attempts. For instance, there came a point where it seemed every girl I slept with would ask me to stop prior to ejaculation during intercourse to try and entrap me on rape. The traps failed miserably, and they never got me on anything. I was never questioned by police, and have never shown signs of being a sexually violent person. My academic adviser even took credit for the informants and tried to extort me by threatening to fail me out of my graduate program if I didn't give them 'dirt' they needed to protect themselves.

Is this legal? Can police informants have sex with you then try to entrap you on sex crimes? What crimes are being committed here?

I can prove the police are violating my rights, but this requires disclosing the information on nearly all my sexual encounters, and the police are pretty much threatening to misrepresent the information or use it to conspire with the snitches to make up lies and fabricate testimony. They will do anything to save themselves millions in a legal settlement and protect their officers from sex crimes charges.
I recommend you consult with a professional in your area for a personal review of all facts.

xylene

It's obvious you have suffered a severe sexual trauma.

I believe you. You are a survivor.

You need help. Please see a psychological professional.

What you describes is consistent with a delusion of persecution. This does not mean you are not a victim. But your reality testing on many aspects of your story is confused and frankly not possible. This does not mean you are a bad person or have nor been hurt. Please get help. I know it hurts. I also know there is no cabal of police informants stopping you from ejaculating.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
It is extremely difficult to believe that the police would try to set you up even once in the manner you describe, let alone many times over a 15 year period, especially when their efforts over that 15 year period yielded nothing they could prosecute. My guess is that what you think is occurring is not actually what is going on. I suggest starting with sorting out is reality and what is not. A mental health professional can help with that and help you cope with the effects of whatever it is that has happened to you.

As for the legal end of things, criminal charges are brought by prosecutors, typically after the police have investigated and brought to the prosecutor what evidence they have. You’d want to bring the evidence you have to the police or prosecutor for review. If you think your local police cannot be trusted, then see the sheriff for your county or the state attorney general for help.

Endofdays

I know my victimization is occurring, The police have a snitching system. It's called the community oriented policing program. If you think this is not "possible" you are delusional. Do you actually think the police can't contact your workplace and have the bosses tell everyone there to stay away from you? Do you think that they don't use informants? It's accepted fact that they do. Nothing in the post is consistent with a delusion of persecution. You would first need to prove the belief false.

I was told this was being done to me by multiple authorities figures at my institution. All the evidence from my social environment suggests that it is occurring. My own adviser cited specific girls I had engaged in sexual relations with and said "she was ours" and referred to details of the encounters. The girl's were being used for purposes of extortion to try and sex traffic me.

Engaging in misleading conduct, corrupt persuasion and harassment against a crime victim is tampering under federal law. Assume all facts to be true (and these are all well within the realm of possibility). Don't try to protect the perpetrators. Don't try to challenge the claim. This is not the place for that.

The claim is fully plausible. The police and a University will do anything to protect themselves from a mega millions dollar lawsuit, including launching a 16 year long extortion campaign intended to extract 'dirt.' This is not lunacy. I have an abundance of factual matter to support the claims.

Yeah, somehow when the police use informants unlawfully, it's a delusion of persecution, but when they have you in chains, they're all ready to admit to it. The only people that aren't grounded in factual reality are the people here claiming I'm delusional when I'm obviously not.

Last edited:

Endofdays

Could someone cite police procedure, case law, or some theory for why it's unlawful for a police snitch to sleep with a target of an investigation? And then a list of what crimes the informant could be charged with?

Just Blue

I know my victimization is occurring, The police have a snitching system. It's called the community oriented policing program. If you think this is not "possible" you are delusional. Do you actually think the police can't contact your workplace and have the bosses tell everyone there to stay away from you? Do you think that they don't use informants? It's accepted fact that they do. Nothing in the post is consistent with a delusion of persecution. You would first need to prove the belief false.

I was told this was being done to me by multiple authorities figures at my institution. All the evidence from my social environment suggests that it is occurring. My own adviser cited specific girls I had engaged in sexual relations with and said "she was ours" and referred to details of the encounters. The girl's were being used for purposes of extortion to try and sex traffic me.

Engaging in misleading conduct, corrupt persuasion and harassment against a crime victim is tampering under federal law. Assume all facts to be true (and these are all well within the realm of possibility). Don't try to protect the perpetrators. Don't try to challenge the claim. This is not the place for that.

The claim is fully plausible. The police and a University will do anything to protect themselves from a mega millions dollar lawsuit, including launching a 16 year long extortion campaign intended to extract 'dirt.' This is not lunacy. I have an abundance of factual matter to support the claims.
It's possible that if you take this to a mental health professional they will understand. I would bet that there are others, like you ,that have been abused. Please seek this option for assistance.

Endofdays

You're out of your gourd if you think I need a mental health professional. Stop protecting sex offenders. Reported for tampering (and that's to the FBI and DOJ).

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Folks. I think EndOfDays is related to the guy who was bein persecuted by townspeople who were being ordered by a voice broadcast in their head to say things to him.

Just Blue

You're out of your gourd if you think I need a mental health professional. Stop protecting sex offenders. Reported for tampering (and that's to the FBI and DOJ).
I don't have a "gourd" I do how ever have a brain. Feel free to report to any LEO you want. They, FBI. NSA, DOJ, will report you to your local MHF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">