• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can someone help me with this matter.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? NY
Hello,can someone help me with this matter?
I had a jugement againest me from cite bank and the lawer working for them put a lean on my checking account.I called them and told them that i an a disabled widow and that i get social security check.he said he would lift the lean,then i called my bank and told them if there were anything that thay can do so this wouldn't happen again.they said no.This lean cost me $220.00 with all the fees.Can you please tell me what else can i do so that this doesn't happen again,also is there anyway that i can get this money back that the bank charged me? I haven't any money for food or medicine.
Please can someone help??? Thank you Ellie.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential