• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can the divorce be changed from superior court to justice court?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LoriMcD

What is the name of your state?AZ My soon-to-be ex-husband's lawyer is asking for a location reassignment. I don't know what that means. My ex asked me where the nearest justice court is from where I live a few weeks ago. I was somewhat supicious when he asked.
I'm hoping someone can answer my question because I'm getting a bit worried that my ex is trying to screw me over on the divorce.

LoriMcD

LoriMcD said:
What is the name of your state?AZ My soon-to-be ex-husband's lawyer is asking for a location reassignment. I don't know what that means. My ex asked me where the nearest justice court is from where I live a few weeks ago. I was somewhat supicious when he asked.
I'm hoping someone can answer my question because I'm getting a bit worried that my ex is trying to screw me over on the divorce.
Stupity is a privilage. If you abuse it, you're an idiot. - Myself

foj333

LoriMcD said:
I was looking for the same answer here, after I noticed the same line (LOR - Location Reassignment) on the case history today (AZ also), only it's my my wife the one in your situation and I'm the one in the middle, between her and her angry resentful uneducated ex boyfriend, with nothing to do in the issue, but feeling the direct consequences of a long-awaited custodial trial. We have been waiting since January 2005 and still there is no date set for the trial. I'm on the edge of a divorce attempt...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">