• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can The Lawyer Get This Info....???????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

StarsMoon

What is the name of your state? Ga......
Hubby had his emergency hearing 2 weeks ago... Didn't go so well.. Court was to begin at 9:30 am, turns out the judge they were to see was on a murder trail. So, they had to see a visiting judge. Needless to say, hubby and the X didn't get to see that judge till 8:30 pm.. Which made for a long day :( Anyways, the X lied about everything.. She even had her mother lie as well.. Their storys didn't match and they walked all over each other. But it didn't matter to the judge. The X's felony poss charge, she claimed that was all a mistake. Her disorderly conduct, where she urinated in her boyfriend's car while her breasted were exposed all in front of the 2 young children, well that was a simple misdemeanor... What a load of crap..... Plus, the x-boyfriend that filed family violence charges against her, she claims he lied. But yet he was there all day. And she says, as soon as the TPO is dropped, they are getting married.... The cell phone number that the boyfriend had given hubby to reach the X, after he kicked her out or I should say was evicted, she told the judge she had never seen that number, but yet it was on our phone bills for 3 months. Hubby's lawyer is going to supeana EVERYONE needed and ALL phone records.... What I need to know is if it is possible and how would hubby or lawyer go about getting the X's car tag ran? The X said that where she was arrested for the poss charge, she was working there... Ya right... Even though she was served papers there twice.... Now don't get me wrong... We had accuired police reports, incident reports and petitions, taped phone conver. ,but without a real person there to testify... all that info is just hear say.. Until next month, when hubby goes to the pre-trial , what can we do ?????
How can we get ahold of who has registred her car? The birth month doesn't match her's... And we think that it is the guy she is living with ,where she was arrested on the poss charge.... The reason we are concered... he is a known dope dealer in that town... but yet she claims, she works for his dad..... and doesn't live there.... gotta also say.. it didn't matter to this judge that the X lives (so she claims) with her parents in a 2 bedroom trailer while her son sleeps in a bed with his 2 uncles who are 19 and 22 yrs old. and the X sleeps on the couch.. It's a joke.....
Please give us some ideas.......
Thanks.......

kat1963

Oh man.....check the Dept of Motor on line (what ever it is they call it there), see what needs to be submitted in order to get that information. I'd help, but I'm swamped as it is right now. I'm pretty sure your lawyer would be able to obtain it for you...but look to make sure that is what needs to be done. So what you are trying to do is get the name of the boyfriend then so you can run him? Good move. Hope it works out for you.

Hearing this just really burns my butt. The same thing happened in our case, the GAL, the judge, no one cared about HER criminal record, no one cared about her being in the nut house....she just cried, oh pity me...grrrrrr...

Sorry it went this way for you today. Keep hitting them hard, sooner or later that house of cards is bound to fall!!

KAT

CMSC

StarsMoon said:
What is the name of your state? Ga......
Hubby had his emergency hearing 2 weeks ago... Didn't go so well.. Court was to begin at 9:30 am, turns out the judge they were to see was on a murder trail. So, they had to see a visiting judge. Needless to say, hubby and the X didn't get to see that judge till 8:30 pm.. Which made for a long day :( Anyways, the X lied about everything.. She even had her mother lie as well.. Their storys didn't match and they walked all over each other. But it didn't matter to the judge. The X's felony poss charge, she claimed that was all a mistake. Her disorderly conduct, where she urinated in her boyfriend's car while her breasted were exposed all in front of the 2 young children, well that was a simple misdemeanor... What a load of crap..... Plus, the x-boyfriend that filed family violence charges against her, she claims he lied. But yet he was there all day. And she says, as soon as the TPO is dropped, they are getting married.... The cell phone number that the boyfriend had given hubby to reach the X, after he kicked her out or I should say was evicted, she told the judge she had never seen that number, but yet it was on our phone bills for 3 months. Hubby's lawyer is going to supeana EVERYONE needed and ALL phone records.... What I need to know is if it is possible and how would hubby or lawyer go about getting the X's car tag ran? The X said that where she was arrested for the poss charge, she was working there... Ya right... Even though she was served papers there twice.... Now don't get me wrong... We had accuired police reports, incident reports and petitions, taped phone conver. ,but without a real person there to testify... all that info is just hear say.. Until next month, when hubby goes to the pre-trial , what can we do ?????
How can we get ahold of who has registred her car? The birth month doesn't match her's... And we think that it is the guy she is living with ,where she was arrested on the poss charge.... The reason we are concered... he is a known dope dealer in that town... but yet she claims, she works for his dad..... and doesn't live there.... gotta also say.. it didn't matter to this judge that the X lives (so she claims) with her parents in a 2 bedroom trailer while her son sleeps in a bed with his 2 uncles who are 19 and 22 yrs old. and the X sleeps on the couch.. It's a joke.....
Please give us some ideas.......
Thanks.......

Okay, I am going to tell you what a lot of people tell me, BREATHE!!!!:D What exactly happened at the emergency hearing, what was the outcome? You said she lied, but did the judge just ignore it all and postpone the date or what? DId she just get to keep the child and the emergency order was dropped? I am confused!

Also about the car tags, all you need to do is go to your local court house and they have a book (they do here anyway) for $15 you can buy and it has everyone in that counties car license numbers and who they are registered to. I love this thing and keep it in my car in case I am ever involved in a wreck.

One more thing, remember, if you give someone enough rope they will eventually hang themselves! She will get what is coming to her, maybe not today or tomorrow but someday it will come.

Last edited:

StarsMoon

Re: Re: Can The Lawyer Get This Info....???????

ryry's mom said:

Okay, I am going to tell you what a lot of people tell me, BREATHE!!!!:D What exactly happened at the emergency hearing, what was the outcome? You said she lied, but did the judge just ignore it all and postpone the date or what? DId she just get to keep the child and the emergency order was dropped? I am confused!

Also about the car tags, all you need to do is go to your local court house and they have a book (they do here anyway) for $15 you can buy and it has everyone in that counties car license numbers and who they are registered to. I love this thing and keep it in my car in case I am ever involved in a wreck.

One more thing, remember, if you give someone enough rope they will eventually hang themselves! She will get what is coming to her, maybe not today or tomorrow but someday it will come.

Hey ryry's mom and Kat... that's for the kind words... I keep telling myself, I need to breathe.. LOL.. it's hard to keep cool..:)
The emergency hearing was just a waste. Nothing changed. No new papers, nothing. The only thing the judge did order was for BM to give hubby the child for 2 weeks. And return him a week before school starts. The biggest problem is that we live in the St of Fl. so, we travel for 9 hrs there, 50-60 dollar hotel and food, gas, on and on. Plus, we have bills to pay, she collects $112 CS a wk and says she lives at home. Both of us had to take off from work and hubby ended up only getting 1 week off, so the child had to go back earlier. Anyways, the judge said that without the officers there( ones that arrested her for disorderly and the poss charge)to testify, the papers we had were hearsay. Police reports signed and dated from the county it happened, and she just blew it off and said it never happened. The judge said that right now custody is to stay the same, BUT it could change depending on the next court date. That is when the original assigned judge would be hearing the case. It's just a big waiting game, I guess. :(
We have the dope dealing boyfriends full name. And we have run criminal checks on him. Long rap sheet. But it's just the fact we are told that we have to prove that she lives with him. Is it not enough that she was served there twice and arrested there with that guy by the GBI. And I have tracked down her Dr's that said this was her addy too. Just gotta get the lawyer to supeana those records too. But back to the tag thing, I will look and see what I can find out about the D.M.V... That just might do the trick.... Plus, still trying to get papers that state BM gave temp custody of her 2nd baby to that father's family. If she can't raise a 4 yr old then how can she raise a 8 yr old? Gotta prove that one.... That other family claims she lost custody through DFACS. What a maze...:(
Thats again everyone....... Keeping my fingers crossed.....
Till next month, just trying to keep all the ducks in a str8 line.... but damn if they don't try to fall out of line..... LOL.... gotta laugh before going insane..... thanx again.....

JaneyS4

Here's a hint about DFCS

IF she actually lost custody of a child through DFCS, you can get those records. It will take a lawyer though. I don't understand why they would take one child out of the home and not the other though. In cases bad enough to change custody of a child, usually all the children are removed. You might try asking the other family the name of the caseworker involved, that will give your attorney a place to start and someone to call.

StarsMoon

Hey Janey.....
I have talked to the Aunt of the other child, she seems to wants to help from a distance. Which is fine, but I ask for her to send me the papers showing she has custody and she said she would, but nothing yet. That was 3 weeks ago. She is just jerking our chain. We are hoping that the lawyer will be able to get those papers.
The BM, she has never had her own place to live. My hubby's son, ever since the child was 4 yrs old, has been living with BM's mother. As for the other child, BM dropped him off at the father's sister house and just comes by when she feels like seeing him. The only way that I have found that DFACS got involved was that the BM went down to get the child Medicaid and the county asked her if she wanted CS to be enforced and she declined. So, I am assuming that now the county is pressing charges against the father. They were never married either. Plus, the other father is in jail for not paying CS on his other 2 boys. The other family has been raising that child ever since he was a yr old, he is now 4.
This is just gonna be a long and drawn out process. Trying to grine and bear it.... :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">