• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

"Can they find out what was said to the police?"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

I have every clue about HIPPAA, just got all the initials wrong, which is really common. Not sure what you are getting out of attacking me, but it's weird. I posted because under the Tarasoff decision there is a duty to report a threat to a person or entity. That and FOIA make it possible for an employer or anyone to get access to a police report. The thread caught my eye because it mentioned involuntary commitment, which is in my wheelhouse. Interesting symptoms you are demonstrating, by the way.
sigh...

What thread? Several times I have asked you to post a link to the thread in question and you haven't done so.

It's HIPAA. One would think a Mental Health Provider would know that.

Last edited:

quincy

Katy, the purpose of this forum is to help people with their CURRENT legal issues and legal concerns. If you ran across an old thread, the poster of that old thread no longer needs our advice or attention.

And it is HIPAA.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I have every clue about HIPPAA, just got all the initials wrong, which is really common. Not sure what you are getting out of attacking me, but it's weird. I posted because under the Tarasoff decision there is a duty to report a threat to a person or entity. That and FOIA make it possible for an employer or anyone to get access to a police report. The thread caught my eye because it mentioned involuntary commitment, which is in my wheelhouse. Interesting symptoms you are demonstrating, by the way.
Boy aren't you unethical. Interesting symptoms? You are trying to diagnose someone based on the written word. You might want to realize that if you are licensed, you can lose it for that little stunt. And if you aren't licensed, you have even more issues discussing "symptoms". West Yavapai Guidance Clinic might want to know that you are acting unprofessionally.

quincy

Using “HIPPA” (or “HIPPAA”) is often a very good sign that someone who speaks of it is not the authority they want you to believe they are.

quincy

I edited my post, the question is in my original post: I have not spent much time here so didn't format it cor

Pretty funny, you just misspelled HIPPAA.

Thanks for the drama, you guys.
Please do not post inaccurate information on this forum.

You have been reported to the moderator for claiming you are a mental health provider. Your statements in this thread indicate you are not what you claim to be.

Your original post was also reported and remains invisible to everyone but you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">