• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can they take my Truck?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

busseboy

My husband and I were both arrested for buying meth. I was sitting the the cab of the truck the whole time and didn't take part in any buying. They were in the back looking at some T-Shirts and other stuff we sell in our bussiness. The charge for me was dropped but they had me on another charge of selling $40.00 worth of pot to a narc, so that is my charge. The State wants to take my truck for this crime because it was used for the other crime where my husband bought meth. The Truck is mine and only mine it was a gift to me and only in my name, Can they take my truck? My husband did the dealing I was in the cab of the truck the whole time? I live in Missouri.

P

Pleaseeeee

They should take your truck, you're an admitted druggie.

E

Edward

You knew about it.. that is enough.. the truck will be gone soon.

Personally, I would like a law that took the cloths off your back as well! druggies should be asked to pay for a bullet and then shot.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">