• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can this be done ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



can i file chapter 13 on interest ( principle is paid in full ) on child support ? this is being garnished from my check & going to texas, i reside in Ga. my son now is fully emancipated ....almost 22
any advice would be appreciated

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential