• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can this be right?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SCUBAGAL36

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?Texas

I am being sued for bodily injury and for damages to an Astro Van. I was crossing traffic at a red light and was hit by the other vehicle, which totaled the car I was driving. One of the passengers exited the vehicle and started beating on me & the car and was physically restrained by the witnesses. Technically I understand that I was crossing traffic, however, they had a red light and did not proceed with caution and this was at a grocery store intersection. They had around 8 people in the veh & only one had an injury which was a result of not being properly fastened. Can I fight this as my vehicle was the one that was hit by their vehicle and along with the assault on my person. please advise

SCUBAGAL36

SCUBAGAL36 said:
undefinedWhat is the name of your state?Texas

I am being sued for bodily injury and for damages to an Astro Van. I was crossing traffic at a red light and was hit by the other vehicle, which totaled the car I was driving. One of the passengers exited the vehicle and started beating on me & the car and was physically restrained by the witnesses. Technically I understand that I was crossing traffic, however, they had a red light and did not proceed with caution and this was at a grocery store intersection. They had around 8 people in the veh & only one had an injury which was a result of not being properly fastened. Can I fight this as my vehicle was the one that was hit by their vehicle and along with the assault on my person. please advise

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">