• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can you bail someone out of juvie in California?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

In my opinion whoever reported him was an intelligent person otherwise your friend could have hurt a lot of people.
I agree. Immediately contacting authorities when one learns of threats on schools is one of the best ways to help stop the violence.

Just Blue

I agree. Immediately contacting authorities when one learns of threats on schools is one of the best ways to help stop the violence.
A Michigan school shooting was prevented because someone alerted the authorities of a threat on the net. It was Julian Edelman's instagram account...:cool:

quincy

A Michigan school shooting was prevented because someone alerted the authorities of a threat on the net. It was Julian Edelman's instagram account...:cool:
There has been more than the one prevented recently in Michigan.

There are a lot of disturbed children and adults in this country.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">