• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Canceling enrollement contract,need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? NY

I registered my daughter in a private pre-school but we need to relocate so she could not attend the school anymore. However, the paper we signed says that we had to pay about $8000 penalty (the school tuition was $10,000). Is there any way to break the contract or cut the loss? Thanks in advance for your advice!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential