• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cancellation of Health Cvrge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

Happy1

What is the name of your state? California

The past 2 yrs I've been working for a Security Co., at SFO, San Bruno, Ca., firstly as a Guard & since 08/15/2002 as a Pre-Board
Screener.

There are no adverse remarks in my records, however, since my transfer to Pre-Board screening, the entire ofc personnel have become distant to my queries, phone calls etc.

I've noticed that NO payments have been taken out for my Health
Insurance the past 2 months (since my transfer to Pre-Board Screening). Everytime I phoned the ofc I was told that the party
responsible was busy, was out of the ofc & for me NOT to worry.

Messages left were never answered by the Insurance Clerk nor
did anyone at the ofc, nor the Human Resources Dept., claimed any knowledge of the subject matter. My visiting the ofc bore no
fruit as the Insurance Clerk was always conveniently out of the
building.

Today on phoning my Insurance carrier I was advised that my employer TERMINATED my Insurance on September 1st, 2002, hence I find myself without
any coverage for my family.

I received NO notification in writing of this the past 2 months.

What are my options in this situation, my legal recourse? Your advice is solicited. Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">