• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can't find an attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Help! I posted my concern on this board under my username "ncrnmom" and got some really good advice. However, I have been trying to find an attornet that will handle this case under contingency and I am not having any luck! I know I have a great case, I just need an attorney who will work with me over taking this facility to court and exposing them. I live in Charlotte,NC, any suggestions? Thanks

A

Attorney_Replogle

Have you tried talking to attorney Herbert W. Auger? He is in Charlotte, NC. His telephone number is (704) 567-2605 or (800) 977-7396. He provides free initial consultations and does not charge a fee unless they recover a settlement or trial verdict in your favor. For more information look him up at attorneypages.com, under personal injury/plaintiffs in NC. Good luck!

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

[This message has been edited by Attorney_Replogle (edited November 29, 1999).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">