• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Canvassing on Las Vegas Blvd

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kevint857

I want to hand out flyers on Las Vegas Blvd to get rid of Adult Entertainment newsstands and people handing out business cards, for prostitutes, on this strip. I need advice. What are the laws, and how do I get to the proper authorities to get permission to canvass, here?

Having lived in Las Vegas I know for a fact that doing something like that will not go over well with certain members of the business community.
Just saying you will be fighting some big organizations, if you get my drift.

PayrollHRGuy

I'd be willing to bet also that the VAST majority of the people you would be trying to hand out those flyers to on LV Blvd are tourists that have no stroke with local politicians because they can't vote in LV.

quincy

I agree with PayRollHRGuy that it would not be a very good way to effect change.

And most of the flyers would wind up littering the boulevard.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">