• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

capitol murder

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

scared friend

my friend has been indicted for capitol murder. investigators went to his home and questioned him without an attorney present. my friend unfortunately did not realize he should not have said a single word to them, but he thought talking to them would get them out of his home. he could not remember where he was so he made up a story. it was investigated and they found out it was not true. the only evidence they have is one witness who claims it was him, from looking at a book of id photos, and the lie he told them. i know he did not commit this crime and i feel like there is nothing i can do. the da doesn't seem to want to find the person who did this and she thinks she is sure he did it. does the police dept still investigate any other leads even though they have someone waiting trial for the crime? will setting up a reward aside from theirs help find the true murderer? i am sure you can't say much without all the details but any advice will help. this situation should not have even gotten this far. would bringing public attention to this case make it better or worse? texas

P

peter

Dont worry about it HE DID IT, or was there....Just like OJ!

Time to move on and find better quality friends that DONT get arrested

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by scared friend:
my friend has been indicted for capitol murder. investigators went to his home and questioned him without an attorney present. my friend unfortunately did not realize he should not have said a single word to them, but he thought talking to them would get them out of his home. he could not remember where he was so he made up a story. it was investigated and they found out it was not true. the only evidence they have is one witness who claims it was him, from looking at a book of id photos, and the lie he told them. i know he did not commit this crime and i feel like there is nothing i can do. the da doesn't seem to want to find the person who did this and she thinks she is sure he did it. does the police dept still investigate any other leads even though they have someone waiting trial for the crime? will setting up a reward aside from theirs help find the true murderer? i am sure you can't say much without all the details but any advice will help. this situation should not have even gotten this far. would bringing public attention to this case make it better or worse? texas<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

S

scared friend

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by peter:
Dont worry about it HE DID IT, or was there....Just like OJ!

Time to move on and find better quality friends that DONT get arrested

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

peter may god open your eyes before you have to go through this. i would not wish this upon anyone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">