• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car Accident Without Reporting It To The Issurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tracy Veatch

What is the name of your state? CA
i got into a fender bender with this guy, I was at a stop light and i hit him from behind. We left the scene and I wrote him a letter stating that it was my fault and I will pay for damages,his witness signed it. He was driving his brother's car. A week later he took his brothre's car into the dealership and got an estimate. It was $450. I paid him the money with a ck and had him sign a letter stating that i have paid him all damages regarding this accident. He signed it and I had my witness sign it. Now 2 weeks later he wants more money stating that I have to pay him for the rental car $60 and his time off of work...1 day (the day of the accident) and 1/2 day for when he took the car in. A total of $285. I don't want to pay him anymore money, since we agreed that was all of the damages of $450. If we takes me to court do I have a chance to win, or am I screwed!

T

Tracy Veatch

I, Tracy Veatch have paid ALL damages to Eddie... in the amount of $450.00 who was driving a 2000 Honda Civic license #...resulting from the car accident on 05/01/02.

then we both signed it and my witness.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">