• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gabriel33

Im in Florida - Palm Beach County

So last October 2018 I got hit from the back. The lawyer sent me to doc then I get into therapy and everything now its settle 2 months ago

But now I have a pain in my right shoulder which was the one it got all the hit bc I saw the truck coming from the back and so I hold the

steering wheel

My question is, can I still claim that? or it's too late now?

Thank you!

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
If your case is fully settled, then you likely cannot claim anything further. You are free to consult with an attorney who can review your entire settlement agreement to see if there is some sort of future medical allowance (but it's very unlikely).

Gabriel33

If your case is fully settled, then you likely cannot claim anything further. You are free to consult with an attorney who can review your entire settlement agreement to see if there is some sort of future medical allowance (but it's very unlikely).
I see I will ask the lawyer
Thank you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">