• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car dealership issue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Smac167

Hi, I am from Pa and in 2011 I purchased a new car from a dealership. The dealership had aftermarket parts put on to the vehicle before I made purchase. I bought the wheel and tire protection package which insures the tires and rims. The company the put their aftermarket parts on my car went out of business and can no longer provide rims that May car had and can no longer do any work to car if need be. I ran into an issue where now the dealership will not replace all rims unless I waive the warranty because now the dealership is liable and not the company who is out of business. They offered to by me out of my car and give me $4,000 to purchase a new vehicle which I feel is me getting taken advantage of. I was wondering if I had and legal ground to demand it be compensated in the correct and proper way. Sorry for the novel.

Thanks

LdiJ

Hi, I am from Pa and in 2011 I purchased a new car from a dealership. The dealership had aftermarket parts put on to the vehicle before I made purchase. I bought the wheel and tire protection package which insures the tires and rims. The company the put their aftermarket parts on my car went out of business and can no longer provide rims that May car had and can no longer do any work to car if need be. I ran into an issue where now the dealership will not replace all rims unless I waive the warranty because now the dealership is liable and not the company who is out of business. They offered to by me out of my car and give me $4,000 to purchase a new vehicle which I feel is me getting taken advantage of. I was wondering if I had and legal ground to demand it be compensated in the correct and proper way. Sorry for the novel.

Thanks
Are you saying that they offered to pay off your current car loan plus offered your 4k towards a down payment for another car? Explain the money details so that we can understand how that is not fair.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">