• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car keeps breaking down

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rustyfl34

What is the name of your state? Florida
I purchased a Mercades Benz from CarMax It has been brought in 3 times for the same problem and they had kept the car for almost as much time as I owned it. When I got it back they had dented and had to take it back to repair. This week it would not start leaving me stranded for 30 minuted till it started. Even when I brought it in when I got there they couldnt start it either and now they claim it starts everytime and they dont know whats wrong with it. What are my lemon law rights can I make them give me every penny back for all the payments I have made on the car which is about 4 or 5 I am sick of waisting my time with this car and I want them to give me another

Thanks

Happy Trails

rustyfl34 said:
What is the name of your state? Florida
I purchased a Mercades Benz from CarMax It has been brought in 3 times for the same problem and they had kept the car for almost as much time as I owned it. When I got it back they had dented and had to take it back to repair. This week it would not start leaving me stranded for 30 minuted till it started. Even when I brought it in when I got there they couldnt start it either and now they claim it starts everytime and they dont know whats wrong with it. What are my lemon law rights can I make them give me every penny back for all the payments I have made on the car which is about 4 or 5 I am sick of waisting my time with this car and I want them to give me another

Thanks
http://www.floridalemon.com/

http://www.floridalemon.com/law.html

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">