• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car loan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Davey712

What is the name of your state?Live in Delaware have a car loan which I owe 7900 on. cars value is 5400 what happens if they repo my car? Do I have to pay the diff in value? Tax wages for lump sum or do they charge certain interest on loan amount? Thankls

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Davey712 said:
What is the name of your state?Live in Delaware have a car loan which I owe 7900 on. cars value is 5400 what happens if they repo my car? Do I have to pay the diff in value? Tax wages for lump sum or do they charge certain interest on loan amount? Thankls

My response:

. . . And, when you clicked on the "search" button at the top, using repossession as your search word, what did you find and learn?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">