• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car Loan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

t2green288

I purchased a vehicle and within 3 weeks of purchase, i was in a car accident (not my fault) totaled the vehicle and acquired a neck injury. Went back to the dealer to purchase a vehicle through the same lender and was turned down and now they are coming after me for remaining balance? What can i do?

LdiJ

I purchased a vehicle and within 3 weeks of purchase, i was in a car accident (not my fault) totaled the vehicle and acquired a neck injury. Went back to the dealer to purchase a vehicle through the same lender and was turned down and now they are coming after me for remaining balance? What can i do?
You would still owe the lender the balance of whatever your insurance didn't cover. You will need to pay them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">