• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car over heats and set on fire.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Believe me.,. It was already thought of. The lady that actually stopped for us and our car on side of road is the one that called police.

adjusterjack

It doesn't matter if I sign the release or not
Yes, it does.

Sign the release and the insurance company gets to deal with the towing company, not you. Except maybe for the delays that resulted from you not releasing the car. The longer you wait on that the worse it gets.

Sign the release and address the W-9 thing later. The insurance company has to pay you at some point. The W-9 thing isn't your problem either.

Playing the blame game will make things worse.

Sign the release.
Sign the release.
Sign the release.

Clear?

Just Blue

Or maybe he's indicating that he's a "hot to trot" pa (aka father)

The OP should not have ignored the question (about his state) he was explicitly asked when posting.
Do people actualy call their father "pa"? I thought that only happened on Little House on the Prairie. :rolleyes::p

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
The criticisms really aren't necessary.
Well, I for one would like to say that you seem to be more intelligent than the average person seeking advice here. You can also spell, write out sentences properly, you know how to use punctuation, etc. So bravo for that.

Just get that release signed ASAP.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">