• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car rental accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Connecticutgirl

I rented a car and added insurance. Left the car at my home and left to visit family. My boyfriend who lives with me drove the car and got into an accident. The car was towed to a garage. Help. I need to call the rental place tomorrow morning. I need advice.
I hear I might need to press charges against my boyfriend for taking the car...?

Just Blue

I rented a car and added insurance. Left the car at my home and left to visit family. My boyfriend who lives with me drove the car and got into an accident. The car was towed to a garage. Help. I need to call the rental place tomorrow morning. I need advice.
I hear I might need to press charges against my boyfriend for taking the car...?
How did your bf get the keys? Why did you rent the car?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">