• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car tax (ignore 1st msg. with this title)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? Georgia

In Georgia we pay our ad valorem tax on our birthdays, which obviously covers your tax fee for the year to follow on your car.

I paid mine last September and in December my car was stolen, and then deemed a total loss by my insurance Co. I didn't replace that car for 6 months. Am I entitled to a refund for the months I did not own the vehicle?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential