• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car Title Trouble

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Evertri

You are more than welcome. I'm certainly glad you stood up for yourself. And I'm tickled to death that legal aid office was able to help in a timely fashion.
Thank you so much!! Yes I was surprised I recieved a response from them so soon. I will definitely be keeping everyone posted on my situation.

Last edited:

Evertri

Definitely wishing you the best of luck. I hope I didn't offend.
Oh no I wasn't offended, I truly appreciated the fact that people would take time out to reply and offer their advice. Thank you for wishing me luck as I will need as many well wishes and support as I can possibly can get :).

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
The main problem is if you have already filed for divorce, such a change may not be able to be made. The car is marital property. Even if you have not filed for divorce, the car is marital property and you can't force him to get the title into his name.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">