• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Case Information Sheet - delayed submission

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jerseygrl123

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey

As per the court orders- my husband and i were asked to submit the CIS by end of Oct.. my lawyer had disclosed my CIS to my husbands attorney and court on time while my husband’s CIS is still pending over a week. Can my lawyer take any action on against this? I was told the CIS is disclosed at the same time between both parties but it is disappointing to see that they were so careless

Jerseygrl123

wish i could get all answers from my attorney.. i wouldnt have to rely on forums for guidance.. when i insisted for an action, My attorney just sent an email asking for submission and there is no response since yesterday. Not sure, if its my frustration or lack of faith. I feel my attorney is not with me and it seems to be all falling in favor of my husband.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
That sounds a bit ridiculous but if you don't like your attorney, feel free to get another one that you feel more comfortable with.

It sounds like you haven't even tried to discuss your concerns with your attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">