• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Case Law Research online?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tkilburn

What is the name of your state? Indiana

Good Afternoon,

I am in the process of doing and exemption classification review for our company. I have two court cases I need to see that I believe would make things a LOT easier to complete this task.
However, one of them (the most important one) I can't find by doing a google search. The other one, I can only find the appeal case, not the original.
Does anyone know if case law is available online without having to sign up for a service. I only need these two cases so I don't want to pay for a subscription to a service just for that.

Or possibly someone has access to this case and could email it or something?

The case is O'Dell v Alyeska Pipeline 856 F .2d 1452 (9th 1988)

The other is Zuber v APC Natchiq, Inc. That is all I have on that one

thanks for any help!
Tracy

seniorjudge

tkilburn said:
What is the name of your state? Indiana

Good Afternoon,

I am in the process of doing and exemption classification review for our company. I have two court cases I need to see that I believe would make things a LOT easier to complete this task.
However, one of them (the most important one) I can't find by doing a google search. The other one, I can only find the appeal case, not the original.
Does anyone know if case law is available online without having to sign up for a service. I only need these two cases so I don't want to pay for a subscription to a service just for that.

Or possibly someone has access to this case and could email it or something?

The case is O'Dell v Alyeska Pipeline 856 F .2d 1452 (9th 1988)

The other is Zuber v APC Natchiq, Inc. That is all I have on that one

thanks for any help!
Tracy

Tracy, go to a law library at a university near you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">