• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Case Withdrawl

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state?
Another recent screw up on the part of my ex atty.
Filed my Pro Se motion for custody mod., saw the judge, etc...
Ex's atty. says I have representation, I explain that last year in Dec. of 2003
my atty. withdrew from case.
Atty. never filed anything with the courts.
What needs to be done? I called and left him a message, but no response.
I have alot more coming up and I am guessing this is a big issue if I file Pro Se.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential